Gamercard

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sometimes I feel like I fail at life. I had everything planned out at one point. I was in a great college and I had my own place in Florida. Nothing could’ve gotten better than that. But I struggled and things didn’t turn out the way they were supposed to. Now I’m living with my father, going to a community college, and can barely find a job. I went totally backwards. I know everybody has setbacks in life and this is just one of them. I know that I should only be thinking positive but I just needed to get this frustration of my chest. My first semester at Prince George’s Community College is over. I feel good about it, but I still think in my head “what if?” What if I was still going to college in Florida? I think my life would have been much better at this point. But whose to know really? I can only make the best of the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment